Two new online journals are being launched this year.
A comment on the case of the teacher who attacked a pupil with a dumbbell
A reaction to the article 'Die, Die, Die' and the 'Teachers' Advice' article in the January posting.
James Bar Bowen
A selection of startling suggestions from the TES website.
An email discussion between Milan Rai and David Gribble
Amukta Mahapatra describes Neel Bagh, founded by David Horsburgh in 1972, the inspiration for many prominent Indian educators.
Alan was one of the victims of the raising of the school-leaving age in 1972. His experience has contemporary relevance.
An account of what must be the most widespread liberalisation of education anywhere in the world.
Positive and negative reactions to the new English Education and Skills Bill
- Correspondence: The White Lion Street Free School
- The Baumgarten Children's Home
- Address to the First European Democratic Education Conference
- No Diplomas in Architecture
- My Free School Days
- The Limits of Community - A Libertarian View
- Limitless and Intersecting Communities and a View of Liberty
- Children's Rights in the UK
- Please Learn to Work with Us
- A Newsletter from Palestine